HOLY CRAP! I SCRAPPED!
It's been almost a month since I scrapped and posted a layout. WAAAAAY too long!!
I still need to catch up on Challenges 8, 9, & 10. Hopefully I can get going on some of those soon!!
I certainly won't wait another MONTH to scrap again!!
flippin' the BIRD - double:
flippin' the BIRD - left:
flippin' the BIRD - right:
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- I wanted to use some cute bird paper, but I didn't have any. So, I downloaded this free bird & branch paper piecing template. What an ECONOMICAL way to embellish!
- Patterned paper & Chipboard alphas & leaves are from an enormous kit I bought from Lisa B on QVC a couple years ago. It was fun to use a set that already coordinated.
- I flipped the direction of the inspiration layout so that the wallets are horizontal instead of vertical and put the title along the bottom instead of along the side.
- I replaced the paper pieced pumpkin with a photo and included a journaling block and paper pieced bird & branch.
- Scrapbooking is WAAAAAAY more fun than Spring Cleaning.
- Speaking of birds, a bird just slammed into my office window. I hope he's OK.
Challenge 7a Inspiration Layout: