Some observations about the process and the products used:
- "happy birthday" Heidi Swapp sticker. LOVE that.
- No real title, so, "happy birthday" will have to do.
- You might not be able to tell very well in the photo, but I added brads to the center of many of the flowers in the CTMH patterned paper. That was my way of taking it to the next level.
- I busted out my flexible ruler, all prepared to do the wavy title and accents, and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But, I still followed the lay out pretty well - 1 large square photo, with 2 smaller square photos.
- Journaling font is called Baby Bowser
- The photos from this celebration did not turn out very well, which is why I turned the two smaller photos into black & white.
- Who's gonna be the next one to post a challenge layout?!? Get scrapping, girls!