I used the ScRap SiStaZ Challenge 14a as my inspiration.
BIVE - double:
BIVE - left:
BIVE - right:
BIVE - hidden journaling card:
Some observations about the process and products uses.
- I did not take very many pictures at Owen's non-party birthday party.
- We were in the middle of the party when the hurricane/tornado blew through.
- I journaled about the "storm", the party, the recession cake, the after party, and the fact that Owen still pronounces his f's like b's so when we asked him how old he was, he said "Bive". Hence the title of the layout.
- Stampin' Up coordinating patterned papers. Part of this year's Sale-a-bration. Very nice kit.
- Green Stickles were used to jazz up the number 5.
- The number 5 was cut with a combination of the Cricut (Don Juan), and my trusty fine tip scissors. For whatever reason, the Cricut didn't cut through the paper all the way. SURELY it's not time for a new blade. Possibly a new mat, but not a new blade! I haven't used the Cricut THAT much in the five months that I've had it. How long do your Cricut blades last?
- A LOT of pop-dots were used in the making of this layout.