I wanted to finish up another ScRap SiStaZ challenge before Tina started posting new challenges for the fall, so I scrapped about the first day of school here at the Hillary's, lifting Challenge 12a. That leaves me with only 4 challenge layouts to "catch up" on from the first batch of challenges. Not too shabby!!
my 3 students:
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- When I first saw this layout, I thought it would be perfect for me to do something with, since I, too have 3 kids. I'm glad I finally came up with something.
- I switched it from a double layout to a single, but I think I captured the overall feeling of the original.
- I enjoyed using the Heidi Swapp ghost alphas (that I got at the Mega Meet) for my title. But, I don't have a wide array of adhesive and staples seemed like the most sturdy route to go. Adds texture, no? That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
- I really do love using the Cricut. A MUST for any serious scrapper.
- Jordyn's photo was shot in the same location as the boys' photos were shot, but there was no sunlight, so you can't really tell.
- I can't believe I have 3 kids in school!! Holy Moly, where has the time gone.
Looking forward to more challenges!! :)