in your ELEMENT:
Some observations about the process and the products used
- Please tell me that I am not the only who drops F bombs whilst scrapping.
- This layout induced multiple F bombs to be dropped in my scrap room at various decibal levels.
- I've decided that, I like Simple Scrapbooking, and this layout was not simple. Which is strange considering that it only has one photo. Hmm.
- Kevin saw this layout and said, "You didn't even show what I caught? Well, it was a big one." Jackal.
- I used SEVERAL mega meet weekend products on this layout - flexible ruler (for the first time!), scallop punch, chipboard swirls, and the Heidi Swapp date stamp.
- You might have noticed that I used the same SU! patterned papers as I did in this layout earlier today. Since these will be going in different books, I thought it was wise to keep going with the same papers rather than stash them in my scrap container, never to be used again.
- Is there more rain in the forecast?
I had to fix some things on this layout. I added who this is a picture of and where he is in the last line of my journaling, I added the "27" in the date stamp, I added a little scallop punch on the picture which says "It was a BIG bass!" and I inked the blue swirls so they weren't so shocking. Here is the updated version:Inspiration Layout: