Monday, June 8, 2009

Challenge 17b - Silver Scholar

I liked the layout that I modified for ScRap SiStaZ Challenge 17b so much, that I scraplifted it again for Jordyn's Honors Night layout. I was going to use Challenge 17a, but I liked the way this turned out.

Silver Scholar - double:

Silver Scholar - left:

Silver Scholar - right:

Some observations about the process and the products used:

  1. I like scrapping events so close to when they actually occurred. I would love to get into the habit of doing this more often.

  2. Patterned Paper from a SU! kit. I love coordinating paper kits!

  3. Title and journaling font is CK Becky. Jordyn asked if I had "written" the journaling. Yes. And no.

  4. I like to specify who is in each picture. Maybe next time I will add the text directly to the photo in Picasa before printing the picture.

  5. On the right side of the layout is a pocket containing the brochure, photocopies of her 3 certificates, cards, and the bumper sticker (that I'm not allowed to put on our car!!) :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Heather, you must be so proud! You have raised such a wonderful and beautiful young girl.

Congratulations Jordyn!

I love your layout as well and will be scraplifting it soon! This is why I want everyone to keep on scrappin'!

I know what you mean about scrappin' current events. Since these challenges I have been doing that more and more. I am actually working on Addison's Dance pictures I just got back from Winship.

Great Job again!

~Amy said...

Love it! Such great pics and the layout & journaling make them shine even brighter! Love that font :)