Journaling Reads:Liam, you wanted to wear a scary costume this year...Mission Accomplished! You enjoyed scaring the trick-or-treaters.
Some observations about the process and products:
- I originally intended different pictures and a different topic when I was creating this splattered background paper. But, I thought the effect went better with the scariness of this picture.
- The black border along the left is a recent purchase. Because, apparently, I don't have enough scrapbook supplies and I constantly have to buy more. It's an illness.
- I would have never tried this splatter technique if it wasn't for LOAD. Not sure I'll use this technique again, but, ya never know.
- I hated this costume of Liam's, but he loved it!
- Looking forward to finally putting together these Halloween albums for the kids. The problem with Jordyn and Liam's album will be finding the pictures of their younger years. Bad Mommy.