Friday, October 26, 2012

LOAD1012 - Day 26 - Yoda

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD1012 - S.H.O. Time) challenge for Day 26 was inspired by ghosts. Use a transparency or see-through elements. My journaling is written on transparency paper and my title letters are Ghost Alphas from Heidi Swapp. One of the ribbons in the buttons is see-through.

Journaling Reads:

A cute Yoda, you were. Great Halloween costume, it was. The force of cuteness is strong in you.

Some observations about the process and products:


  1. I scraplifted a design from someone in LOAD.  Inspiration ABOUNDS in this group.
  2. Background paper is actually more cream, and then I dragged....drug?....drugged? a brown ink pad across it to give it some more depth. 
  3. Second Halloween page for Ashton's Halloween book. And, as of this very moment, Ashton's Halloween book is "caught up" !! That will change in less than a week. But, for now, I'm good. :)
  4. I have oodles of Halloween themed papers, letters, stamps, and embellishments...and in the last two Halloween pages that I've done, I haven't used ONE of those Halloween themed products.  Hmmm.

No comments: