Journaling Reads:I dropped you off at football camp on your 11th birthday. I filled your bunk with balloons. Your favorite part about camp wasn't swimming or movie night, it was football practice, of all things. Of course it was.
Some observations about the process and products:
- ALL of the papers on this layout, except for the Kraft cardstock, are from my scrap drawer. Let me tell you, ladies, ORGANIZE that scrap drawer (I organized mine by color) and then USE it!!
- K&Company Smash journaling tag. I don't think I've ever handwritten this much journaling in my life!
- Criss Cross ribbony thing at the bottom is actually covering up some hand drawn stitch marks that I made that I didn't like.
- "Buttons" were pre-punched from scrap paper years ago. They've been patiently waiting in my Punched Paper Buttons drawer until now.
- The patterned paper beneath the photo of the boys lists everyone's name. This was a late addition to the page.
- Another late addition to the page was the yellow arrow pointing out which player Liam is. Easy for us to tell now, but will it be easy to tell which one he is 55 years from now?