Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LOAD1012 - Day 15 - game ball

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD1012 - S.H.O. Time) challenge for Day 15 was about framing. So, I chose to do a different type of frame around my son's photo using buttons.


Journaling Reads:

I'm pretty sure you got today's game ball as much for your big smile as for your pitching (you didn't allow any runs) and your hitting (a game-changing triple). You've got a big baseball heart.

Some observations about the process and products:

  1. Background patterned paper is from Stampin' Up.  I heart Stampin' Up papers, I tell ya.
  2. I went through an entire package...an ENTIRE PACKAGE! of buttons.  I mean, come on, you can't just frame the photo with buttons, you've gotta scatter them around the page, too.  Duh.
  3. Journaling card is from, yep yep yep, K&Company Smash.
  4. Yes, the ribbon under the title is a little wonky.  And yes, the "g" in the title is a tad askew.  But, guess what?  I'm over it.  Hi, my name is Heather and I'm a recovering perfectionist. 

No comments: