Friday, October 26, 2012

LOAD1012 - Day 18 - FORE!

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD1012 - S.H.O. Time) challenge for Day 18 was to scrap about sports. Well, considering I've already done several sports layouts this LOAD alone, this wasn't hard for me to do. This one, is more about my son getting his first set of golf clubs for his 8th birthday. BONUS, one more birthday layout to go into his birthday album.  :)


Journaling Reads:

Owen , you were THRILLED to get a real set of golf clubs for your 8th birthday. Please remember that these are to be used with golf balls and not as a weapon against your brother's head. I see golf lessons in your future.

Some observations about the process and products:


  1. I use Picasa for photo collages frequently, but it's not often that I use something other than white for the grid lines.  Because the pics were sepia toned, I didn't want white grid lines.  So, I turned them yellow.
  2. I turned the pictures sepia toned because the pictures weren't fabulous, and were heavily shadowed.
  3. Not a favorite page, but another layout for the ole birthday album. Whoop.
  4. The felt flower was purchased recently at Meijer, but it wasn't a "scrap" product.  Which is fine with me. 

No comments: