Journaling Reads:Where: Mulberry Hills, Oxford, Michigan
What: After receiving your birthday golf clubs, we enrolled you in some golf lessons. You're more of a solitary soul, so we think this might be the sport for you. You're having fun so far!
When: July 23, 2012
Some observations about the process and products:
- All of the papers were from the same Stampin' Up! paper pack. I LOVE SU! papers. These papers are double sided, so whenever I have double sided papers I cut out a section of the paper underneath a big element. So, before I adhered the orange paper, I cut out a big section of the green paper. On the back side of the green paper was the small polka dot paper that I used to cover the chipboard. And before I adhered the photo collage, I cut out a section of the orange paper. And on the back side of the orange paper was the paper that mats my journaling card. Voila. 4 PPs out of only two pieces of paper. :) And BONUS, they all coordinate.
- I love how the green polka dot paper reminds me of golf balls.
- See, another rear view shot.
- I just love it when you flub the very last word of your hand written journaling. Maybe I should invest in some white out. But, I guess that would only work if the journaling spot was on white paper. Not. Gonna. Worry. Bout. It.
- Journaling tag is from the Project Life Clementine kit.
- I like how the chipboard border reminds me of a hilly stretch of golf course.
- I watched episodes of Modern Family and New Normal on Hulu Plus while scrapping this page.