Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LOAD1012 - Day 17 - Hot Diggity Dog

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD1012 - S.H.O. Time) challenge for Day 17 was all about the headline.  Playing up the title.  I think I accomplished that in this layout.


Journaling Reads:

Oh, Owen! This is the face, these are the antics, those are the eyes that make the rest of us smile, and giggle, and sigh as we say: Oh, Owen!!

Some observations about the process and products:


  1. Orange letters are Heidi Swapp ghost alphas that I got at a Michigan Mega Meet YEARS ago.  I'm digging them.
  2. This kid cracks me up.
  3. Journaling card is from Becky Higgins' Project Life, Clementine Core kit, I believe.
  4. K&Company Smash washi tape.
  5. Stampin' Up patterned papers.  Again, except for the 12x12 sheet, everything came either from the scrap drawer or from one of my pre-punched shapes drawers (circle, scallop circle, word window, modern label ... all Stampin' Up stamps, too)

No comments: