Friday, October 26, 2012

LOAD1012 - Day 19 - Copy Cat

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD1012 - S.H.O. Time) challenge for Day 19 was to scraplift someone's page. I can't show you the original here, but I can tell you that the only thing I really lifted was the photo idea, but it was a lift nonetheless.

Journaling Reads:

Whether it's playing the Wii, or playing Legos, or eating a popsicle on the couch, or wrestling, or drinking from a regular cup, or playing tackle football, or even just brushing your teeth...at 2 1/2 Ashton, you love to imitate your older brothers. Liam and Owen enjoy having you as a little buddy. You kind of skipped the Barney-ish toddler phase and went straight to the Ninjago Big Boy phase. You are a lovable bundle of energy and joy.

Some observations about the process and products:


  1. All papers and journaling spots came from the Project Life Clementine Kit.
  2. Title letters are Heidi Swapp ghost alphas
  3. I forgot to document on the page that when Ash wants to brush his teeth, he says "Bruh Tee".  And that means, Brush Teeth.  I'm pretty fluent in Ashish.  Maybe I'll go back and add that.  Maybe that should have been the title.
  4. I listened to a This American Life podcast.  I love telling stories, and I love listening to stories. If you don't listen to the whole thing, that's OK, but I encourage you to listen to the Motherhood of the Travelling Pants.  Fun story!  Definitely something for this family to scrapbook about!

No comments: