Friday, October 26, 2012

LOAD1012 - Day 25 - Doggie

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD1012 - S.H.O. Time) challenge for Day 25 was to create a pocket on your page. I did stick my little flag behind the Doggie title, but I wouldn't really call it a pocket. It's the first prompt during LOAD1012 that I haven't really followed.

Journaling Reads:

You were the cutest little doggie ever! You had a plastic pumpkin filled with organic suckers, and from time to time, you were double-fisted! Every time the doorbell rang, you squealed with delight. -Halloween 2011
 

Some observations about the process and products:


  1. The background paper looks pink in this picture, but it's really more grey in real life.
  2. I used the K&Company Smash label maker for the small parts of the title.  Well, the E no longer works on the label maker.  So, instead of it saying IN THE WINDOW, it says IN THF WINDOW.  Close enough, right?
  3. Not a lick of patterned paper on this page, and that's OK.
  4. DOGGIE stamped with an alpha stamp set from Stampin' Up! I need more BIG alpha stamps.  They're fun.
  5. Just like each kid has a birthday album, I want each kid to have a Halloween album.  I actually bought the orange albums years ago.  And this is the first page that I've created to go in it.

No comments: