I just really wanted to do the ScRaP SiStaZ Challenge 1b. So here it is...
Dear Kev - Single Layout
Some observations about the creative process and the products used:
- This is the very first photo that I have ever scrapped of our wedding.
- This layout came together really really quickly. The longest part was typing the journaling.
- Cutting a scalloped border when you're stone cold sober is just as challenging, if not more so, as cutting a scalloped border when you're 3 sheets to the wind...or at least 3 glasses of wine to the wind. Might need to look into some scallop border punches.
- Stampin' Up! (plug for Stacey) has the.best.rubons.ever. Ever. The florally scrolly stuff down the left side of the journaling block is a SU! rubon as is the You Make Me Happy in the lower right corner of the photo. They just rub on so easily. They're grrrrreat!
- KEV is spelled using atd self adhesive acrylic alphas.
- Patterned papers are from DCWV black & white stack.
- When you go through your stash, you can find things that fit perfectly on your page (like those rubons). And when you find something that fits perfectly, it's almost like Christmas. Such a gift.
- Kev really does make me happy.