It's not exactly like the Challenge 2b layout, but I copied the general idea of having a row of photos on the top and a row of photos on the bottom with the journaling & the title in the middle.
Some comments / observations about the process & products used in this layout...
- Title and One of a Kind sticker are from Polar Bear Press Rustic Retreat stickers.
- Patterned paper is from DCWV Old World Stack
- Usually, before I print my photos for a layout, I edit them on the computer....cropping, auto brightness, etc. I DID NOT DO THAT on this layout. These are 4 year old Owen's pictures EXACTLY as he took them.
- After completing this layout, Owen looked at it and said "But I took two pictures of myself (which he did). Where's the other one?" He's just too smart for me.
- The glowing orb of a photo in the lower right corner of the layout is Owen's attempt to take a picture of his finger with the Spiderman band aid on it.