Finished with Challenge 3b! YAY! At this rate, I'm going to have more than a hundred layouts done by the end of the year. WOW!
Again, I adjusted the 8.5x11 inspiration layout to a 12x12. Typically, unless I'm working on a specific project or album, I do all 12x12.
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- I scanned this photo and increased it to 8x10. I wish I would have made it a 5x7, because the layout ended up feeling a little bottom heavy to me, and I didn't have room to journal everything I wanted to.
- To try and balance the apple bottom layout, I added riboon scraps to the top left of the photo.
- Check out my yellow and brown striped pants in this photo. Hot.
- The jacket my brother is wearing was one of my favorites as a kid. I'm not sure if we each had the same jacket or if I "borrowed" it from him. But I remember wearing this jacket a lot. I wish my mom would have saved that jacket.
- Our ages in this photo - Shawn - 6, Jeremy - 4, Me - 3 1/2.
Ready for Challenge 4!! :)