My Everything - Double:
My Everything - Left:
My Everything - Right:
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- These are black and white photos, even though the picture of the layout turned out funky colored.
- My sister's BFF Suzi took these photos of us when Jordyn was a newborn and then again of us when Jordyn was 3 1/2. She's awesome.
- I scanned all of the photos and saved them to my computer before I scrapped them since they are professional proofs. First time I've ever done that before doing a layout.
- Pink Bazzil Cardstock, Stampin' Up! (EK Success) Photo Corner punch (I'm loving punches right now), more Stampin' Up rub ons (directly onto each photo), and pink Fiber Accents.
- I don't have a baby book done for any of my kids. But, I still want to scrap their baby pictures. What I'm realizing is that scrapping a story, or feelings, or memories about them as babies is just as important, if not more so, than scrapping their first hair cut. And even if I never scrap their first hair cut, that's OK, and it's not gonna stop me from scrapping all of this other fun stuff.
- Now, this is what I call a Simple Scrapbook page.
Thanks again, Tina, for setting up this group and these challenges. Still totally loving my SiStaZ!