Some observations about the process and the products used:
- Patterned paper is from DCWV Rockstar Stack, because my mom IS a Rockstar.
- The photo in the circle is overexposed to begin with, and a photo of this photo makes it worse. It's better in person, slightly. But I wanted to include a cap & gown photo of my mom and this was the best there was.
- Yes, I scanned and reprinted the original photos before using them on this layout.
- I almost went completely postal during this process because I can NOT get my printer to print on SU! card stock. I tried for about an hour and was pretty close to chucking my printer over the edge of the deck to see if I could make it to the lake (Kev said no way). I finally printed on a piece of yellow paper...NOT card stock. What the h-e-doublehockeysticks is the problem?
- My mom is simply amazing. Such a role model.