Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOAD213 - Day 13 - Cheeseburger {not} in Paradise


The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD213 - Scrap Happier) challenge for Day 13 was to try something new. I thought about what to do all day and really couldn't come up with anything and was kind of figuring I'd just do the same old same old. But, when I sat down to scrap, I thought, Hey! Why don't I use a Chipboard letter. Annnnnnnnd, wrap it with some cord. I've never wrapped a chipboard letter with cord before, so that was new. And kind of fun, even if it didn't turn out PERFECT.

Journaling Reads:

Ashton, you were such a cute cheeseburger, but you did NOT want to go trick-or-treating. Protesting on our porch made you even cuter! It took some convincing, but I was finally able to get you to visit ONE house. They had a motion-sensored decoration that freaked you out. Back at home, you were thrilled every time the doorbell rang. Maybe next year.

No comments: