Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LOAD213 - Day 7 - Brighter Than The Sun

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD213 - Scrap Happier) challenge for Day 7 was to use nature in your layout. I just love the sun shining through the branches of this big tree. You can't tell the best in this online photo, but my daughter is swinging on a tire swing.


Journaling Reads -

Jordyn, you have a beautiful, playful spirit that shines! When your 40 year old self reads this, may you be reminded to try and get some Vitamin "Dee"...be adventurous and free!

~~~~~~~~~
Side note, my Aunt Dee recently passed away, and at her memorial service she was remembered as an adventurous, free spirit. Jordyn and I have adopted this phrase "Get some Vitamin 'Dee' " to remind ourselves (me, especially) to lighten up and have more spontaneous fun.

No comments: