Adenoid Acation - Double:
Adenoid Acation - Left:
Adenoid Acation - Right:
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- I totally scraplifted Kim's version of this challenge. I had more photos that I wanted to include than what the original challenge had in it. Then I recalled that Kim's version used a bunch of photos. So, when I put my layout together, I was really copying Kim's layout. Similar color scheme, too!! Thanks Kim!
- I'm SO glad I blogged about this surgery! It made writing the journaling for this layout a SNAP!
- Too bad printing the journaling wasn't as easy as writing it. You can see here that it printed out crooked. I couldn't flip it over and print it again on the back because I had already tried to print it once and got GOBBLDY-GOOK printed all over it. So this was already my second attempt. And I wasn't going to waste another sheet of cardstock to try and print it a 3rd time. Come to think of it, I don't even know if I had another sheet of the same cardstock.
- When I printed my wallets, they printed out at 2.5 x 3.5. The wallets in this layout need to be 2 x 3. So, I had to trim all of them down. At first I freaked out that I wouldn't be able to crop them that much, but it worked out. That's on of the reasons why this challenge was so challenging!!
- I used another Chatterbox kit for the paper, brads, alpha stickers, circle embellie sticker. LOVE KITS! (have I mentioned that?)
- I used the Cricut Cuttin' Up cartridge for the capital A's in my title.