double DELIGHT - double:
double DELIGHT - left:
double DELIGHT - right:
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- I know I've said this before (maybe not on this blog), but, seriously, WHY do I scrap with anything other than CTMH scrapbook kits?!?! Adorable, coordinating papers and stickease (alpha, borders, and embellishment) stickers make putting layouts together a TOTAL snap.
- Obviously, the papers and stickers are CTMH.
- The E & I stickers are not really an E & I. The E & I in the Stickease set were a pale yellow color and wouldn't show up well on my yellow cardstock. So, for the E, I added the bottom of the Z to the bottom of the F (same pattern, luckily) and for the I, I trimmed down a T from a second Stickease set. Voila!
- I used Picasa again, and the more I use it....the easier it gets!! I printed 6 vertical 4x6 collages, each containing 2 horizontal photos (like Amy, I take very few vertical shots).
- It may not look exactly like the Inspiration Layout, but that's totally OK.
- Honestly, could my darling niece and my ugly duckling son BE any cuter?? I don't think so.