Holy Cannoli! I scrapped TWO layouts in ONE night!! I moved onto ScRap SiStaZ Challenge 12b and I'm actually starting to feel somewhat current!! Woo Hoo!!
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- I think I just really like coordinated scrapbook KITS. This is a Chatterbox kit, and everything on the layout (papers, ribbon, bling, brad, letter stickers, flowers) came from the same kit. Makes crappin' such a snap.
- This layout was put together lickity split. Thanks to the kit mentioned above, and thanks to the fact that I had already done the journaling over on my blog. I just turned it into a scrapbook page.
- The photo was taken of me on the same day that the journaling/blogging was done. Not the best picture of me, but somewhat relevant to my journaling.
- Since I still don't have a scallop border punch, I REFUSED to put any scallops on this page.
- Again, not exactly like the inspiration layout...but these challenges aren't intended for us to necessarily create carbon copies, but to INSPIRE us.
- So fun being inspired by and with my SiStaZ!!