Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Challenge 12b - still...

Holy Cannoli! I scrapped TWO layouts in ONE night!! I moved onto ScRap SiStaZ Challenge 12b and I'm actually starting to feel somewhat current!! Woo Hoo!!


still...

Some observations about the process and the products used:

  1. I think I just really like coordinated scrapbook KITS. This is a Chatterbox kit, and everything on the layout (papers, ribbon, bling, brad, letter stickers, flowers) came from the same kit. Makes crappin' such a snap.
  2. This layout was put together lickity split. Thanks to the kit mentioned above, and thanks to the fact that I had already done the journaling over on my blog. I just turned it into a scrapbook page.
  3. The photo was taken of me on the same day that the journaling/blogging was done. Not the best picture of me, but somewhat relevant to my journaling.
  4. Since I still don't have a scallop border punch, I REFUSED to put any scallops on this page.
  5. Again, not exactly like the inspiration layout...but these challenges aren't intended for us to necessarily create carbon copies, but to INSPIRE us.
  6. So fun being inspired by and with my SiStaZ!!

Inspiration Layout:

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are on a roll with these challenges and the kits :)

Great job getting 2 layouts done after such a crazy work week/weekend!

I had read your "Still" on your other blog and loved that idea. Maybe that is what I will do for mine. Scraplifting, gotta love it!

xxxxx said...

Awesome journaling... and the picture is GREAT... love that it is real... meaning real-life... not of a specific event, etc.

CALL that girlfriend from childhood... I have no idea why you haven't talked to her (and none of my bizz-ness), but don't want you to regret it for one more day!! Just my two cents~

Super job!