Slowly but surely catching up on those challenges!!
Challenge 9b - Birds of a Feather (single):
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- Patterned papers are from SU! And, in case I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that SU! papers are MADE IN THE USA! (Because SO many scrapbook products are not.)
- The argyle ribbon beneath the photo is from CTMH. Taiwan material. Finished in China. (Which is where MOST scrapbook products are made, so I'm over it.)
- The journaling on the photo would have been much easier and faster to do if I would have used Picasa (or something) and printed the picture with the text already on it. But I took the long, old fashioned route and used rub-ons.
- I had so much fun paper piecing the bird together. I didn't even use a template. I just tried to mimic the bird in the inspiration layout as much as I could. I think it turned out pretty cute.
- Kevin is 50% Irish. He is also 50% Polish.
- I am 100% American mutt.