So, I went in the pantry, and pulled out this box:
And here is the layout that I created:
- You had lunch with Principal Brasington in her office. No, not because your were in trouble, but because I won this privilege at the school auction.
- Your name and a happy birthday message were on the school marquis. (I also won this privilege at the school auction).
- Birthday dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Acting goofy.
- Why you chose to put your birthday cash in an Easter egg, I’m not sure. But it was your version of a wallet and you carried it in to the store..
- Spending your birthday money on Legos at Meijer. Decisions, decisions.
- It wasn’t hard to guess by this wrapping job (done by dad) what our gift to you was. Your own pool stick! You were THRILLED!
Some observations about the process and products:
- I used the same color scheme as the cereal box, white, green, and gold.
- The three buttons to the left of the journaled list and the button in the lower right corner of the journaled list echo the green circle/checkmarks and the USDA organic circle seal on the cereal box.
- This was quite fun. There is literally inspiration EVERYWHERE!
- Another birthday layout complete!! WHOOP! WHOOP! I have one more year to do for Owen's birthday book and it will be current. Cue chorus of angels.