Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LOAD512 - Day 3 - 9

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD512) challenge for Day 3: Use holiday colors on a non-holiday theme. 

Umm, didn't follow the prompt....again.  But, hey, I got another one of my kids' birthday pages completed!


 

Journaling Reads:


We celebrated your 9th birthday by taking you and a few of your minions (your brother, Owen, your brother from another mother, Nathan Bourn, your football brother, Aiden Boeve, and your faux brother, Max Parsons) to the Star Theater at Great Lakes Crossing to watch "Despicable Me" in 3D. The movie was super cute, and everyone had a good time, despite the fact that I made you take a photo in the theater lobby.

Some observations about the process and the products used:

  1. Used my Cricut AGAIN.  Two days in a row? I'm going Cricut crazy!
  2. Cute minions, eh?
  3. I didn't take many pictures of Liam's "birthday party" but these were enough, and they tell the story.

No comments: