Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LOAD512 - Day 7 - Wine Buddies

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD512) challenge for Day 7 - Half Hour Page

Took longer than a half hour, but I was doing other things whilst scrapping.  I took a departure from birthday pages for a minute and scrapped a VERY recent event.

Journaling Reads:

Wine Buddies
What a fabulous trip to Traverse City we had! On Cinco de Mayo, 2012, Kevin and I enjoyed the Sip & Savor wine tour of the Leelanau Peninsula with our best wine buddies, Amy and Joel Petoskey, and eleven other fun-loving couples. Our first stop was to Chateau de Leelanau where they served delicious pulled pork tacos paired with their Solem Farm Red. A wonderful day, indeed.


Some observations about the process and products:


  1. Twine would look good on this page. But, done is done. 
  2. Photo Credit: Amy's iPhone with some sort of filter or app.  I'm not very iSmart.
  3. I really wish I was back on that wine tour, RIGHT. NOW.

No comments: