Friday, May 11, 2012

LOAD512 - Day 11 - 15

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD512) challenge for Day 11: Prompt: Five Sense Friday, Touch




Didn't follow the prompt today.


Journaling Reads:

Jordyn Genella Hillary
You turned 15 today. You, Dad, Liam, Owen, Ashton, and I - along with your boyfriend, Jacob - went to Rochester to drive through the lights. We stopped at Buddy’s Pizza for dinner. You are turning into such a lovely young lady. You have a kind heart and an infectious smile. Even though you’re my daughter, I am starting to also consider you a treasured friend. 12/20/10

Some observations about the process and products:


  1. Ignore the tilt, the layout isn't tilted, the photograph of the layout is tilted.
  2. The only embellies on this page are patterned paper.  I could probably take it up a notch with some bling or brads or buttons.  But, really? Who needs all that other schtuff?
  3. I tried to remember what we gave Jor for her 15th birthday last year, but I couldn't remember.  Funny thing is, Jordyn couldn't remember, either.  Probably gift cards to go shopping and buy clothes.
  4. I love this girl.

No comments: