Monday, May 14, 2012

LOAD512 - Day 14 - Anatomy of a two year old

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD512) challenge for Day 14: Manic Monday 3-2-1 (3 embellishments, 2 pieces of paper, and 1 photo)  Do this as quickly as you can.

I put this together in about 30 minutes, but the title and photo and journaling have been swimming around in my head for a few days, now.


Journaling Reads:

1. Wonky haircut because you won't sit still.
2. Cute little toofers.
3. Drool on your shirt at ALL times.
4. "Guys" ...Whether it's Lego guys or Halo guys or Army men, you carry around your "guys" faithfully.

There are a lot of perks to being the baby. But, being number four means that on your second birthday we went to B-Dub's instead of having a party.

Some observations about the process and products:


  1. I used one piece of patterned paper, double sided, from Project Life (Clementine kit, I think)
  2. I used one photo...that I added numbers to and put a frame around in Picasa before printing and then I trimmed it so that a border of the white photo paper showed
  3. I used letter stickers, a border punch, and a couple of markers. That's about it.
  4. Kevin and I talked about how Ashton will never remember that we didn't go all out for his second birthday.  Well, now that he has this birthday scrapbook he will! LOL  More material for his future therapy.

No comments: