Monday, February 13, 2012

LOAD212 - Day 13 - Heather's Hobbies

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day challenge for Day 13 was: Hobbies Past



Journaling on each photo reads:
Gardener
Bowler...Well,at least I LOOK like a bowler
Sunset Watcher
Reader
Softball Player
Home Decorator
Golfer...Well,at least I LOOK like a golfer
Documenter of life...a.k.a. Scrapbooker
Party Girl
Zumba Girl

Some observations about the process and the products used:



  1. Patterned paper - DCWV Old World Stack

  2. I used Picasa3 to create 2 5x7 photo collages that I printed, trimmed, and put together as one big 10x7 collage.

  3. Journaling on photos is fun.

  4. Sparkly ribbon is even more fun.

  5. I don't still "do" all of these hobbies, and I'm not necessarily good at all of them, but they've each been a big part of my life at one point or another.

No comments: