Monday, February 20, 2012

LOAD212 - Day 19 - Past Perfect

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day challenge for Day 19 was - Friends, old and new. I totally went off prompt today. I needed to make a quick page, so I used this photo from yesterday's T-shirt wearing and scrap session that I had altered with text. All I had to do was print and assemble the page.

Journaling Reads - Participating in the February Lay Out A Day challenge has reinvigorated my passion for scrapbooking and intruced me to a great group of online ladies who share this hobby, and who also wore this same t-shirt today.

Some observations about the process and the products used:


  1. I think this is my third layout during this February LOAD using these papers from a Stampin' Up kit.

  2. Journaling card from Becky Higgins Clementine Project Like core kit. LOVE!

  3. Scrapping while incredibly hung over and utterly exhausted is not easy.

No comments: