These pics are all of me with my birthday cake at ages 1 through 5.
Journaling Reads -
Mom and Dad always made our favorite cake on our birthday. My fave was cherry chip!
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- I used a kit from Close To My Heart for all the papers and embellies. LOVE how easy CTMH makes scrap booking!!
- LOVE it that my mom took all these pics. So happy to have them collected on the same page.
- Edited the photos in Picnik by way of Picasa3 to make them look like Polaroids.
- The title sticker letters were part of the CTMH kit, but the C and the K were the same pattern/design, so I traced the K onto a different paper and cut it out. Like a manual Cricut!!
- We had the option of buying this LOAD t-shirt for $2 at VistaPrint, and everyone that bought them planned to wear them on 2/18 - Lain's birthday! This is me in action, wearing the T, creating today's page. So fun knowing there are ladies all over the globe wearing this shirt today. :)