Saturday, February 18, 2012

LOAD212 - Day 18 - CAKE

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day challenge for Day 18 was - You say it's your birthday!

These pics are all of me with my birthday cake at ages 1 through 5.


Journaling Reads -
Mom and Dad always made our favorite cake on our birthday. My fave was cherry chip!


Some observations about the process and the products used:




  1. I used a kit from Close To My Heart for all the papers and embellies. LOVE how easy CTMH makes scrap booking!!


  2. LOVE it that my mom took all these pics. So happy to have them collected on the same page.


  3. Edited the photos in Picnik by way of Picasa3 to make them look like Polaroids.


  4. The title sticker letters were part of the CTMH kit, but the C and the K were the same pattern/design, so I traced the K onto a different paper and cut it out. Like a manual Cricut!!


  5. We had the option of buying this LOAD t-shirt for $2 at VistaPrint, and everyone that bought them planned to wear them on 2/18 - Lain's birthday! This is me in action, wearing the T, creating today's page. So fun knowing there are ladies all over the globe wearing this shirt today. :)

1 comment:

~Amy said...

Great page!! So cool to have all the pics together! Also a fun pic of you in action!