Friday, February 17, 2012

LOAD212 - Day 17 - Grow Up

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day challenge for Day 17 was - What did you want to be when you grew up?

I asked my 7 year old this question today. And after thinking about it for an hour, this is what he came up with:

1. Golf player
2. Train conductor
3. Lego maker
4. Own a candy store
5. Make TV shows

Some observations about the process and the products used:





  1. Why, yes, you can use pink paper on a "boy" page!


  2. I used Becky Higgins Project Life Clementine Core Kit specifically because I wanted the box of journaling cards. Paired it with the Clementine patterned paper that I trimmed down to 8 1/2 x 11.


  3. I asked Owen what his favorite thing about this page was, and he pointed to the white Heidi Swapp silhouette sticker I applied to the photo. Who knew?


  4. He also liked the "spikes" I created and adhered above and below his photo.

1 comment:

~Amy said...

Cute and colorful! Just like O-ee!!