Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LOAD212 - Day 21 - Super Power

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day challenge for Day 21 was - My Hometown

Went off prompt again. I think I'm "over" (for the moment, anyway) scrapping about me. So, here's another one of my Owen.




Journaling Reads: Owen, your brain never ceases to amaze me. At dinner the other night, I asked you, "If you could have one super power, what would it be?" With out hesitation, your response was, "To be able to think of a super power and just have it." Dad and I just looked at each other and agreed that was the best answer ever! Age 7, February 2012


Some observations about the process and the products used:





  1. Given my sickness today, I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you, that I got this done today.


  2. I'm not sure which is more difficult, scrapping whilst hungover (Sunday) or scrapping whilst super sick (Today). Neither is easy.


  3. Whenever I just want to "gitterdone" I hand journal and bust out an 8.5x11


  4. EIGHT more days, and eight more layouts, until I've accomplished my goal of creating a layout a day. I didn't think I'd last this long, to be honest.

1 comment:

~Amy said...

Way to rock it out! Great story!