And I'm back to following the prompt! Photos of me at less than two weeks old.
I was born twelve days before Christmas. So, I know full well what it’s like to get birthday presents wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper, and I know what it’s like to get one birthday present for “both” my birthday and Christmas, and I know what it’s like to celebrate my birthday out with friends at our Christmas gathering. And I’m not complaining, because, at least I get presents, and at least I have friends who will raise a glass in my honor. But, when I had my daughter, Jordyn, five days before Christmas, I vowed not to clump her birthday together with Christmas. I vowed to keep her birthday separate from the holiday. I vowed to keep her birthday special. Even though she, too, is a Christmas Baby.
Some observations about the process and the products used:
- Yeah, I think the only thing worse than scrapping with a hangover (Sunday) and scrapping while sick (Tuesday) is scrapping after a loooooooong day of PTO drama.
- This is my very first Christmas. In a Santa hat, no less!!
- Title and journaling printed on white cardstock.
- Used a couple of Christmas stickers and sticker numbers.
- Slapped on a ribbon down the side.
- Easy Peasy