Friday, February 10, 2012

LOAD212 - Day 10 - I've Got You!

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day challenge for Day 10 was: Scrap a Favorite Memory.

This is actually a page I've been wanting to scrap for a while now. Glad to get it done. These pics are from the mid 70's of me and both of my siblings with our dad.




Journaling Reads:
Dad loved to have us balance in his hands, and sometimes on his feet.

I thought he was the strongest man ever.

I can still hear his voice and see his snickering grin as he told me to:



"Stand up straight!" "Don't be scared!"



"I've GOT you!"



"I'm NOT gonna let you fall."

And he never did.

This is one of my favorite childhood memories.



Some observations about the process and the products used:





  1. The longest part of putting together this page was locating WHERE these photos were. UGH.


  2. Created the photo collage and wrote the text on the photos in Picasa3.


  3. Once I printed the collage, the page came together in about a half hour.


  4. I absolutely love these pictures. Seems rather fitting that I scrapped them on my dad's birthday.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awwww, love it!

xxxxx said...

What an AWESOME memory!! Too fun!