Monday, February 20, 2012

LOAD212 - Day 20 - fluorescent

The prompt for Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day challenge for Day 20 was - Fashion Plate



Journaling Reads - December 1984 I'm not sure if it was influenced by Cyndi Lauper or Boy George but I went through a fluorescent phase in the mid 80's. So glad it was a short phase.


Some observations about the process and the products used:



  1. Another Becky Higgins journaling card (this makes scrapping life SO easy)

  2. Who wears a white shirt, white pants, and white SHOES in December? ...in MICHIGAN?

  3. I know the socks and belt don't LOOK fluorescent in the photo, but, Trust Me, they totally were.

  4. The artwork hanging on the wall behind me is a painting of a conquistador which currently hangs in my basement. This painting can be seen (even if just a tiny corner) in every other photo from my childhood!

No comments: